Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

I feel as if I have failed already...

April 23rd. That was my first (and last) post. And what exactly did I say? I had every intention of keeping up on this thing. Yet, every day,... every day I find myself lingering on the thought of "I should," and yet, "never did."

August 24th. It has been 4 month. I have lists upon lists of things I want to share, tons of photos that I have taken, and even a few writings partially started, all brought on by the sheer thought of posting something, even if it is only the simplest idea or the simplest couple of sentences.

I find myself disappointed in myself. So, all I can ask is that I give in and try to start over. Just take another step in the right direction and not get caught off-course.

Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment